Fixings that do not require approval can be implemented inexpensively with PFEIFER socket dowels in various common thread sizes. PFEIFER polyamide sockets are particularly suitable for low-load fixings and are not susceptible to corrosion.
- Wide range of products and applications:
- Socket dowel with cross hole: for front-sided installation in precast units with central pull – also available with nailing plate for wooden formwork
- Socket dowels with crimped end for high load capacity – also available with nailing plate for wooden formwork
- Nailing plate: for simple fastening of socket dowels to wooden and plastic formwork
- Polyamide sockets: for fastening to precast units with high corrosion protection requirements
- Nail plug: for fixing polyamide sockets to wooden formwork
- Fixing screws: for the fast, simple fixing of polyamide sockets
Socket dowels: made of high-grade steel. Available in plain and zinc-plated finishes. Polyamide sockets: Ultramid.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Available in thread sizes from M6 to M30 and in different versions.
- PFEIFER nailing plate
- PFEIFER cover cap
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER Thread System, PFEIFER VS System, PFEIFER PH Reinforcement Continuity System
back to overview